Membership in the League of Women Voters, one of the most respected and effective grassroots organization in the country, is open to men and women of all ages. Our members make a visible difference by serving as community leaders, using their experience to create positive, lasting change in our communities.
Become a member of LWV Salina or renew your membership today!
- Individual contributing level membership: $55.00
- Individual sustaining level membership: $47.00
- Household contributing level membership: $80.00
- Household sustaining level membership: $68.00
- Student membership: $20.00
Join LWV Salina or renew your membership today!
LWV Salina uses PayPal to process credit card payments online. A PayPal account is NOT required to pay membership dues using a credit card. However, a free PayPal account does allow you the option to pay directly using a bank checking account.
Want to register by mail? Download the membership application, print and mail the completed form with check for membership dues to the address on the form.
For questions, please contact us.
Why Should I Join?
Through participation in League projects, you will help with the following:
- Contribute valuable service to the community.
- Gain knowledge and experience through the study and discussion of timely and important topics.
- Discover new interests, develop new skills and learn about crucial issues in your community.
- Make professional contacts and develop lasting friendships as you meet others in League who share your interests.
How Much Time Does it Take?
It’s up to you! Many members choose to support the League only with their annual dues. Your membership alone gives us the political influence needed to build a voice for citizens and a force for change. We cover a broad spectrum of issues and concerns; you may choose to become involved in one or more of them by actively participating in a group study, or listening to a panel of experts at a meeting or just reading about them in one of our publications.
What Do I Get?
You automatically become a member of LWV Kansas and LWV of the United States. You will receive their publications along with the newsletter from the Salina League of Women Voters, The Voter, which is usually published four times each year. You will have the knowledge that you are adding your voice to a powerful force of members from all 50 states, Washington, D.C., the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Hong Kong.
Annual LWV Salina Membership The contributing level provides LWV Salina with the funding necessary to carry out our mission at the local community level. The sustaining level allows us to only cover national and state membership fees.